Thursday, December 27, 2012


A couple of pre-Christmas photographs of supermodel Lara Stone and her husband out shopping on Bond Street, London.  I get she is a supermodel.  But this photo proves that leather pants don't always look great, even when you are a supermodel.  The leather pants should be more fitted at the calf to show off Lara's long, skinny legs. The way that they hang over her calf reminds me of sweatpants.  No, I'm not joking.  It doesn't help matters that she is wearing a pair of hightop sneakers.  I just don't get it.  If you want to be comfortable and you have a body like that - why wear a pair of bad fitting leather pants?  Wear some leggings and be done with it?  Is the weather too cold in London for leggings?  I wouldn't know as I'm in sub-tropical heat and humidity here.  The jacket is not great either - very boxy cut and again, no shape.  Hmm, I've blogged about Lara twice now and both times have been blech.






0 comments:

Post a Comment