Sunday, December 30, 2012

Go here to read the related blog post (with more photographs) 

Jenna Dewan-Tatum has established herself at the head of the celebrity maternity pack.  She is on trend with her use of leather - jackets and boots and oversized cardigans.  Plus she is married to Channing Tatum and having his babies, so girl is already a trend setter.

Here she is photographed recently in a very chic oversized cardigan.  I absolutely love this!  It's a shame that we are in the middle of a freaking hot, humid summer down under because this is a look that I would like for myself.


To recreate this look, I started with a gorgeous open striped cardigan, teamed with a pair of black leggings.



A pair of brown suede boots by Dolce and a Stella McCartney bag finish this look.

And as for a big freaking engagement ring and matching wedding ring from Channing Tatum, well I can't work miracles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment