Friday, January 11, 2013


I had to have a Kim Kardashian free day yesterday.  Plus she looked bloody awful in her 'save the world' black cape so she didn't fit with my desire to find chic pregnancy celebrities. So why am I posting about her today?  Well she doesn't look too bad today.

Kim is following the fashion circles by wearing only one colour.  It's too much for my eyes to take - I would love to see a pop of colour to break up the boring black on black on black.  Aside from that, it is a nice look.  The coat is gorgeous.

Anyway, so Kim tweeted this about her $1,695 Givenchy black boots yesterday:

What would I do without my boyfriend?!? I literally could never get my boots off without him! Bootie call?'

So she is trying to make a joke.  I get it.  But really?





0 comments:

Post a Comment