Thursday, February 28, 2013


Eyelashes aside, Kim looks stunning at the Mario Read art gallery opening.  Wearing a high necked black dress, black leather jacket and black heels, she looks fabulous!  Although I've talked about how much I don't usually like turtlenecks on short, big busted women, Kim's high necked dress actually looks pretty good.  I'm wondering if it is because the neck is an inch or so shorter than the usual turtleneck and Kim has her hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail which helps to elongate her upper half?

The other thing I like about Kim's look is the lack of fake tan.  It looks so much better than the too dark, too orange fake tan that she has been photographed in before.

Her hair and makeup are perfect, except for one glaring addition - the fake eye lashes.  This has become quite the trend in my non-celebrity world with friends sporting really long fake eye lashes.  I can't get on board this train I'm afraid.

By the way, does anyone think that Kim looks like Jennifer Lopez in the second photograph?







0 comments:

Post a Comment