Saturday, February 23, 2013


Okay, I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Kim is not fat.  Unlike the vast majority of commenters, I really do think that she has a gorgeous curvy figure. Where is all goes wrong for me is the way that she dresses her curves.  Today's outfit does not play up her strengths - but instead draws attention to the widest parts of her body (her hips), making her look much bigger than she really is.

There are actually some things that I like about the cut of the pants - I think that overall they make her legs look longer and slimmer.  And the shoes, I love the shoes.

But that's all that I like.  The pants, although flattering in some shots, are horribly unflattering at other (most) angles.  The peplum top is all wrong for her figure and draws attention to the widest part of her body (her hips), making them seem wider than they are.  Plus the snake print pattern draws the eyes to the lower half of her body as well.  Kim would be better off drawing attention to her gorgeous face and leaving the patterns on the bottom half for someone else.

I can't stand turtlenecks on short, large busted women.  There is no décolletage showing and it makes her bust look enormous as well as cutting off her neck.  The last time Kim wore a turtleneck, it ruined an almost chic look.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes a turtleneck looks good - like when Peaches Geldof wore a black turtleneck dress recently.

Also, the length of the turtleneck....what is with that?  It is far too short and tight and shows off bumps and bulges that you usually don't want on display.

And to finish on a positive note - Kim's hair and makeup look great as usual - but would love to see a hint of colour on her lips.











0 comments:

Post a Comment