Thursday, February 28, 2013


This is a very late post and I'm sure that you've already seen these pictures but I had to post them anyway because I think that Kim Kardashian, although a little over tanned, looked smoking at Elton John's after party.

What I love about this dress is that it is sexy without looking trashy.  Too many times Kim has worn clothing that crosses the line into trashy territory simply because it is too tight or revealing in all of the wrong places.  This dress reveals some cleavage which is balanced by its floor sweeping length.  I guess it's like makeup - do the eyes and go easy on the lip; do the lips and go easy on the eyes.  Don't go revealing on your top half and mini-skirt on your bottom half.  Balance it out.

I do think that Kim needs to lay off the fake tan though.  Kim's hair has been well styled with this dress also - it is very sleek and tucked behind her ears which means that our attention stays on her beautiful dress.












0 comments:

Post a Comment