Saturday, February 16, 2013


It was bound to happen sooner or later, right?  Take an already curvy girl and add a baby.  Those girls and going to grow.  Some women say that that was the first sign that they were pregnant, before they even took a pregnancy test.  Other women can go through their whole pregnancy in the same bra size.  But this isn't going to happen with Kim.  Nope.

It must be terribly uncomfortable to exercise in clothing that is too small and doesn't contain your chest. She wouldn't be able to do anything high impact or hell, even walk on a treadmill without proper support.  It would be painful and uncomfortable.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I were looking for quality workout clothing. Then got to know about Carbon 38 workout clothes and bought few pairs. They are very flexible for me to use. I loved the leggings and tank tops especially that I got from online.

    ReplyDelete