Sunday, October 20, 2013


It was always going to be this way.  After what seems like a decade of waiting for Jennifer Love Hewitt to be happy in love and with children, it is finally happening!  And the internal happiness is glowing out of her.  Dressed in a yellow dress, it is almost like looking at the sun.

Here she is pictured in early October, attending her baby shower lunch at the Bel Air in LA.  Jen and her fiance, Brian Hallisay, are not going to find out the sex of their bub beforehand.

Jen's mum passed away from cancer in June 2012, and Jen recently spoke to People magazine:

"I've always wanted to be a mom. I had a great relationship with mine. I'm ready to pass on to my child all the great love that my mom had for me."

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy Jen.  You are in for an amazing, life changing experience.






0 comments:

Post a Comment